Monday, August 8

Soapy Bubbles...

So, this morning I've been slaving away in the kitchen making soap! It's so much fun and super easy. I've created two recipes to try out.. Green Tea & Eucalyptus and Chamomile & Lemongrass. I've just this second popped them out the moulds & they look incredible. I've used dried ingredients in them for a little natural exfolient so will need to see how they fair over time. I really hope they hold up and the halo effect you get when using living things doesn't affect them too much as the colours are lovely & soft and would sit alongside my other goodies effortlessly!


I can't wait to see how they turn out when they're ready. For now, Im working on some packaging ideas. I'm torn between using twin and a vintage style manilla tag as per my tea towels, cellophane bags & ribbon or a simple card wrap.


What do you think? Here are some ideas I've seen online:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...