Saturday, October 8

10 of the Best.... Tux Luxe AW 2011

 Alexander Wang

Last week I blogged about the tuxedo trend for interiors so I thought it would only be right that I throw a little fashion your way :) So here it is, my 10 top pics of the best Tuxedo looks for AW 2011... enjoy :) I have to say Alexander Wang & Jason Wu are quickly making it into my list of all time favourite designers... I love the way Wang keeps it feminine with the chiffon tuxedo shirt & love the printed blouse from Wu, it brings an unexpected twist to the classic androgynous look.

To avoid looking too masculine, keep hair loose & messy - a chignon is perfect! Makeup should be fresh & simple. To add a pop of colour, paint your nails a bright colour - I love Chanel Le Vernis nail colour in Rose Caché!

  Chanel

 Erin Fetherston
 
  Isabel Marant

 Jason Wu

 
 Jason Wu

Michael Kors

 Nina Ricci
 
  Ralph Lauren

 Stella McCartney


 Yigal Azrouel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...