Saturday, October 1

Tux Luxe!

 

(via)

The tuxedo trend is huge in fashion right now and it's a look I absolutely adore! Black & white just speaks elegance, luxury and style. It may be big on the runway but it's even bigger in the interior design world! So, in the spirit of moving to a new flat in London with my man, I've rounded up my favorite black & white interiors that served as our inspiration for decorating our new home!

As soon as we've finished decorating I'll share some home tour pics here but for now, enjoy my picks of the best Tuxedo interiors!

(via)

(via)


(via)

 (via)


 (via)

 (via)

(via)

(via)

 (via)

 (via)
 
(via)
 
 (via)



The last few images are from Jennifer Ramos' (Made By Girl) Las Vegas home, how amazing is her style?! How beautiful is the quilted sofa & chair in pic 7... jealous! Love the zebra rug in the first image also! I need to get me some zebra for my home ;) Oooh.. and the studded lamp, and the dalmation pillows and and and.....

What do you think of the black & white look?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...