Sunday, October 23

What I Bought... October 2011



1. Nicole Clear Pendant Light, Next Home

I love, love, love this mini chandelier. I was given a Next gift card as a leaving present from my workmates in Glasgow so decided to use it to get some pieces for my new flat. I bought this pendant  for my lounge as it has an original ceiling medallion so it was perfect for there! It is clear so when the light is on it creates the most stunning shadows over the ceiling! It was only £25 but looks super expensive - one of the best buys I've had lately! :)

2. Zebra Canvas, Ikea

After doing my Tux Luxe interiors post (here) I had to go out and get some zebra for my home! This canvas was ideal, my room was very white so this adds just the right amount of drama and impact! I'm so loving animal prints right now - snake, leopard, zebra... I want them all! 

3. Gogo Philip Bangle, Topshop

After spending an hour in Topshops Oxford Street store looking for the perfect gold bangle I stumbled upon the Gogo Philip range! wow! My new fave jewelery brand! The range has the perfect balance of quirky vs chic which is exactly how I'd describe my style! This bangle looks fab stacked with my Guess gold watch, I'm so going back for more!

4. Stacking Bird Cups, Dwell

My lovely man is a manager for Dwell so now and then he brings home some lovely little home treats! I have been lusting over these cups for as long as I can remember so was overjoyed when I spotted them on my kitchen counter! I think they are discontinued now but there are similar versions on Dwell's site :) They have some fab pieces right now - next on my wishlist is the union jack mirror and the ever popular Damien Hirst style diamante skull!

5. Red Jeans, Zara

All summer I hunted for the perfect pair of red jeans and I finally found them - albeit a bit late! I absolutely love Zara but I tend to only buy formal pieces from them. These jeans were only £19.99! I know! How good is that?! They have a little stretch in them and aren't too bright so are perfect to take you into Winter! I'm wearing mine with a chiffon blouse and leopard belt but they would look equally as good with a chunky neutral knit and boots :)

6. Rafiki T Bar Sandals, Office

 Leopard - check, Gold brooch detail - check, Comfy - check! I spotted these gorgeous little sandals in Topshop about a month ago but they were sold out of my size. Since then I've hunted high and low to make them mine - finally I found them and bonus - they were on sale! I got them for half price at £25 - I love a good bargain, I do... especially when it's you walk away with something as cute as these! I really wanted them in black but I settled and went for the cream - can't win them all! :))

Did you grab any bargains this month? Tell me in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...