Sunday, November 13

Blog Stalking...

As a new blogger I am a series self confessed blog stalker! I read all sorts of blogs on a daily hourly basis! I am obsessed! It's like turning the page of a never ending magazine every time I read a new post! It's a great way to learn about new designers/ products/ stores/ recipes/ events.... the list goes on. I have narrowed down my huge list to my Top 5 must read fashion & interior blogs!

 (via)

I just love Jennifer Ramos' blog, Made By Girl - it's updated almost every day which is fab as there's always something new to look at. This is my favourite blog at the moment & that's due to the sheer diversity of content that Jen shares. She includes everything from fashion & interiors to food & travel - I always look forward to seeing what she is talking about next plus have you seen her home? Jealous!!

 (via)

 I need this girls wardrobe now! Seriously! I've not long discovered this blog by Julia Sarinana but since I have, I can't stay away! Sincerely Jules has become my personal style advisor! Her style is effortless & a great mix of designer & high street! Who wouldn't want to steal her style?!

 (via)

I discovered L.A. in the Bay after Lauren guest blogged on Made by Girl last week. Her blog is just stunning & I'm a huge fan of her Wednesday Wishlist posts!

 (via)

Bowie Style is the name behind Print & Pattern! This blog is dedicated to the world of surface & pattern design & has been so successful that there are now 2 books of the blog! I have been following P&P since 2006 when I was studying for my degree and still visit daily to see what's new in the pattern world!

 (via)

Style Me Pretty indeed! This blog is so beautiful! Filled with photographs of the worlds most stunning weddings, I dare you not to want to organise a wedding asap! Just beautiful!

 What are your top 5 must read blogs?

5 comments:

  1. Awww thank you for your kind words...God bless you - xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, just saw this! Thank you so much!! I am incredibly honored!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments! They are much appreciated! Keep up the good work ladies! x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some stalking cases involve ex- employees who are obsessed with the rejection of having lost a job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. iphone マガジンに掲載予定のアナスイ iphoneケースが新入荷いたしました。装着時の存在感は抜群にカッコイイ商品です。売り切れ確実商品なので是非お早めに!あまりの人気から入手困難なiphone ケース marc Jacobsが数量限定でついに入荷致しました!!アイフォンケースをお 探しの方、大切なアイフォンを大好きなブランドでオシャレにしてみてはいかがですか?MARC BY MARC JACOBSが好きな方、要チェックです!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...