Saturday, January 21

Short Stories...


 [Olivia+Palermo+Denim+Shorts]

I must admit, I am a recent convert to the shorts + tights trends... I've never felt the combination suited me but now that I understand how to style them well... I LIVE in my shorts! Cute, Comfy & Chic... what's not to love!? The look works best with opaque tights, a floaty blouse & ankle boots!

If you are feeling more adventurous try textured or patterned tights just remember to stick to a block colour or simple motif top! My favourite thing about the look is how super flattering it can be - lengthens & slims legs - huge plus for a shorty like me! :p

Dress city shorts up for work with a pussy bow blouse & a blazer or for the weekend pair ripped denim shorts with a simple tee, chunky cardi & slouchy bag! Gotta love it!

I will be styling my short like this...



Dalmatian Print Blouse, Dorothy Perkins
Quilted Bag, Marc Jacobs 
Rose Golden Watch, Michael Kors
Black Opaque Tights, Oasis
Gold Plated Fox Ring, Elizabeth & James
Jenks Bootie, Vince Camuto
Denim Shorts, H&M
Longline Blazer, Topshop
Gold Choker, Gogo Philip

2 comments:

  1. I'll admit I've never tried the short with tights looks, but I'm loving what you've put together here! I think I will give it a shot. Thanks for following, I'm glad to have found your blog in return
    Tiffany
    thedesignerlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been keen on the look but now I'm never out my shorts - worth a try for sure!:)) Thanks for stopping by, you have a lovely blog - I've added it to my daily reads so can't wait to see what you post next :)) xXx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...