Tuesday, February 21

Meg Matthews for Dwell...


My lovely man works for furniture retailer, Dwell so thought it was only right I post about their recent collaboration with Meg Matthews. You may know Meg Matthews only from her rock & roll days with Noel Gallagher but did you know she has a range of scarves & wallpapers in Liberty of London?? Yip, it's true, it's a very successful range too so she has now teamed up with Dwell to create a capsule line of bedding & cushions. The collection will launch this Wednesday at a special preview event at the flagship store on Tottenham Court Road. I am a huge Dwell fan and I think the collaboration is infact a pretty good match, Dwell are knows for their contemporary, quirky & almost iconic accessories, diamante skull anyone - yes please!? I see the collection going down rather well, I love the russian doll bedding - who doesn't love an adorable russian doll?!
  

 

 

 What are your thoughts on the collection?

4 comments:

  1. those prints are so cute!
    I really like them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely in person too, I gave in & got the pink russian doll one! :) xXx

      Delete
  2. Such a BEAUTIFUL name!! :)

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...