Sunday, February 26

Out with the Old...

 (via)

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I have a week off my day job so I spent mine being rather lazy. I did however do some work for Illusive Print - yey! You may have noticed the new blog design, I'm gradually taking it to a more sophisticated, polished place but I'm taking baby steps. So far I've changed the background & swapped my Edwardian Script header font for good old Helvetica! I think it is much more contemporary & suits my style more. There is more work to be done but I'm happy with these changes for the time being :) What else did I spend my weekend doing? Well, I discovered a fab print on demand site & set up shop there - literally! At present there is over 20 designs in my store & I hope to add more today! I don't want to give away too much too soon so I'll leave you with a sneak peak of one of my new products :))) I'll be back soon with another post, have a great day! xXx

iPhone hard case in 'Bloom - yellow', available soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...