Saturday, February 11

A Vintage Poster...


So far my Saturday has been not so productive, I always get up with the best intentions but then something catches my attention & time flies by! :) I have been seeking out some new inspiration however and have found quite a few lovely things which I will post about this week. While looking around on Pintrest I discovered the work of 'A Vintage Poster'! These super cute prints are so simple yet carry so much impact. With hundreds of colours to choose from and the added option of custom prints, there are endless  possibilities. I need something to hang in my kitchen above my breakfast table & the four below would be ideal! I love discovering the work of new artists & designers. This one is on my 'to watch' list for sure! Pop over now, there is 25% off when you buy 3 or more prints :) xXx


The above are a selection of my faves, which are yours?

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely have to check out that shop! Thanks for the intro.! I love finding new artists and adore browsing etsy! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following! So happy to find yours! :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...