Sunday, March 25

Fashion as Decor...


As I've mentioned before, I have a very small bedroom with the tiniest little corner wardrobe . Most of my clothes are stored in drawers in my hallway & my shoe collection under my bed. I have some great pieces but they are all hidden away so become forgotten & under appreciated. While browsing The Coveteur & admiring all the wonderfully styled photographs, I got to thinking, fashion as decor?














Do you have any items from your closet on display?

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of displaying a fabulous dress all the time as a decor item. Why keep something so pretty tucked away in a closet all the time?!
    Tiffany
    thedesignerlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, first time visiting ur blog, and fell in love with it straight away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Tiffany.. I have just put a shelf up in my bedroom to display a few pairs of my best shoes & bags. I love it, every so often I will swap them with something different - interchangable decor - love it! Have a great day xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely comment - Corner Wardrobe is now on my daily reads list :)) xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...