Wednesday, March 21

I ❤ Kate Spade...




Seriously, can Kate Spade do no wrong?! I absolutely LOVE everything about this amazing New York brand. As if they didn't have enough covetable accessories already, they've gone & added a range of super stylish watches to the list. Each one is inspired by New York & come in a multitude of colours. My favourite is the Carousel watch, a simple stylish bangle in beautiful bright colours, I want them all! The best part? The sweet little inscriptions inside - 'A Place in the Sun', 'Tickled Pink', 'A Walk in the Park'... too cute!


If you want something more classic then there is the Gramercy, a lovely large face with a chunky gold bracelet. For more casual days, how about the Cooper, a rectangular face with a narrow leather strap, available in a choice of colours. Check out the website for the full collection, there is also the Parsons, Delacorte, Metro, Seaport or Waldorf.


  
Which style would you add to your collection?

1 comment:

  1. I love blogs with interior design and fashion!!!Yours is so fresh and so clean!!!Thank you my dear for the visit and your comment!!I'm following of course!!Hope you follow back!!Stay in touch!!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...