Thursday, March 8

My Apartment - Bedroom Love...

Don't you just LOVE polyvore?! It's my new addiction (I have about a million by now). I find it so relaxing to sit with my laptop, watching TV & creating some fun collages. I thought I would put my new favourite website to good use & come up with a plan for my bedroom. So far my apartment is very monochromatic so I figured the bedroom would be the ideal room to introduce some much needed colour & when better than in time for Spring?!


I have a gorgeous white faux leather bed with a chic chunky quilted headboard from Dwell so this undoubtedly will be the centrepiece. My bedroom is VERY small so I have to be particularly thoughtful when choosing furniture. I am in two minds if I want to add some walnut for an earthy vibe or go with white gloss for a contemporary look. I would absolutely adore a mirrored dressing table but unfortunately space just does not allow. Nonetheless, I created two looks which more or less illustrate what I'm thinking for the space... hope you like, I'd love to hear which look you prefer :) x

 
What look have you gone for in your master bedroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...