Thursday, March 1

Store Spotlight... Zara Home


Yesterday I took a trip into Central London to visit some of my favourite home stores including Dwell, Anthropologie and Heals, not to mention Zara Home. This was my first visit to both Anthropologie & Zara Home. I've seen items from Anthropologie all over the web but never knew until a few days ago there was a store on my doorstep so I couldn't resit picking up a few ikat bowls for my bedside table (perfect for holding recently worn jewels!). I fell instantly in love with Zara Home, they had just the right mix of vintage & contemporary styles. I really had to restrain myself as I could have gone wild in there - preppy brights anyone?! My favourite pieces were bright pink & yellow ikat cushions, a perspex & lace tray, snakeskin coasters & countless pieces of colourful kitchenware. Here are some images of their fab new collections for your viewing pleasure :)















Are you as in love with this collection as I am?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely interiors! I follow you now! Would you like to follow me back?
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...