Saturday, March 3

What I bought... February 2012

 

Oh, what a month February was! I welcomed a new addition to my little family - my adorable baby bunny Stella (after Stella McCartney of course!) I had a week off my day job to explore London & buy some little accessories for my home, I exceeded 800 fans on facebook & my blog received more visitors than ever! A massive thank you to everyone who stops by from time to time, I hope to bring you many more of my little inspirations & projects in the future!

March is set to be even better than February as I'm finally decorating my teeny tiny bedroom, launching new products in the shop & spending some much needed time with friends from home. Anyways, happy weekend everyone, here are some of the lovely things I treated to myself this past month! :) xXx


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11

I just love my H&M hot pink blazer - it really does go with everything & puts me in the best mood - I get loads of compliments everytime I wear it! My man bought me the Dwell chandelier candle a while ago & ever since I've been coveting the diamante skull version. I can't decide where I like it best, it just looks great everywhere plus it smells great too! I spotted the Zara flats on fashion blogger Sincerely Jules & had to have them so rushed out to buy them - no surprise they were sold out in quite a few stores, so happy I scored myself a pair! :)

What little luxuries did you treat yourself to this month?

1 comment:

  1. Hi my dear!!

    I think that this outfit is really stylish...good work,girl!!! <3 <3

    GREAT BLOG!!

    Visit my blog,and if you love it,we could follow each other!!! :)
    I'll wait your answer on my blog!!! <3

    http://www.thechicetoile.com

    XOXOXO,Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...