Friday, April 27

Off the Wall...



(via)

I believe a home is never truly a home until you surround yourself with pictures of those you love & art you have collected over the years. One of my favourite & most creative ways to do this is by creating a gallery wall. There are many ways to add your personality to your gallery wall, you could mix & match frames, create a uniform grid for a clean art gallery look or layer frames & accessories on a slim shelf.

These are a few of favourite images I have been inspired by lately. Ikea's 'Ribba' frames are ideal for achieving this look. For maximum impact mix black & white photographs with contemporary prints & your favourite paintings. Gallery Walls are the perfect statement for rented properties where you want to express your personality without having the option of painting. This is exactly what I have done for my bedroom & I love it!


(via


(via)

(via)

(via)

 (via)

How do you display your art & photographs in your home?

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love every single one of these gallery walls!
    So glad to have found your blog! Now following :)
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment... following you too - great blog!

    I love a good gallery wall, I have finally managed to get around to putting up my own and love it! Perfect finishing touch to a room! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...