Tuesday, May 8

Bamarang...


I have been receiving quite a lot of blog love lately which is amazing! I was sent a lovely email from a new company called Bamarang so thought I would check them out. I absolutely loved what I found so I just had to share it with all of you!


Bamarang is a fairly new concept, established early 2012 - it is the design site with a difference! A dedicated team of design scouts scour the UK to find new and inspiring products which are then sold on the site for a limited time at a discount. The scouts work closely with the designers to bring you a carefully curated selection of products that just happen to be upto 70% off! What's not to love about that?! I'm all for any platform that showcases new British talent &I love that each item on Bamarang is only available for a limited period so you are really getting something special :) Here are some of my favourites on the site right now :)


Check out their Tumblr for more information & design scout profiles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...