Sunday, May 27

iPhone Cases... Available Now!


Happy Sunday Everyone!!! The weather has been beautiful this past week in London & it has made me feel a little more creative than usual. I've had a super productive morning so far so I can at last announce that the Illusive Print iPhone cases are available now!!

There are loads of designs to choose from, including a few for the boys... check out some of my faves (above). I currently have the Ditsy Tango case on my phone & love it! Could not be happier with the result! Hope you all like them also!

Cases are priced at £22 ($35) and if you order now you can get free shipping! The cases are manufactured in the US so lead times can be anywhere from 2-6 weeks, mine arrived in less than 2!

Check out the full collection, as well as art prints at Society6!

I'd love to hear what you think so leave me a comment below :) Happy Sunday everyone! 

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. super cute! I love these darling cases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being surrounded by renowned schools including Cedar Primary School, Maris Stella High School (Primary), and the St.
    Andrew's Village suite of Kindergarten to Junior College education. the interlace condo (http://theinterlacecondo.sg)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...