Wednesday, May 16

Trending... Neon Brights!


As much as I adore pastels for Spring, I have to say, I think this year I'm more excited about the Neon trend! I cannot wait for the weather to improve so I can wear super bright highlighter colours! Neons are so gorgeous for the summer months as they will amplify your tan by 100! I particularly love bright nail polish especially if you're not quite brave enough to dress in neon - Models Own do neons really well & they are so affordable which is great as you probably won't wear them too often. I love the jeans on Ashley from Ring My Bell, they are the nicest neon coral - I actually found a really similar pair in Topshop which are now on my wish list. I did just purchase them in light khaki so I might need to pass on the coral but a girl can dream, right?



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 /

Would you dare to wear NEON?

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...