Tuesday, July 24

A Wish a Day... #2


It's no secret that I have an awful memory when it comes to times & dates. I really need to write everything down or I will forget it instantly. I stumbled across this lovely hot pink organiser this morning whilst browsing the Kate Spade site.  I am a HUGE Kate Spade fan, although I am yet to own anything from there :( I love this mini binder, hot pink cover, gold rings... what more could you want! This little beauty ain't cheap either £108! Oh well, a girl can dream....


How do you keep yourself organised?

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun I just found your blog and I just adore the style and your posts are really nice:) now following xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya lovely, thanks for the sweet comment, your blog is fab too! Glad to have found it :) xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...