Friday, July 20

A Wish a Day... #1


Ever since my car was broken into last year and my favourite Mango leather jacket stolen, I have been on the hunt for the perfect replacement. I made the mistake of walking into Zara on my way home from work the other day and trying on this beauty! Wow! Did it look great... fit me like a glove and it even prompted a compliment from a fellow customer! Sadly though, it's more than a little out my price range at £169! (I don't really know how comfortable I would feel wearing lambskin anyway). It really is perfect though but for now it remains a pretty photograph on my blog whilst my hunt for the perfect leather jacket continues....


What is your favourite item in your closet?

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...