Monday, July 9

Banana Pops...

 
I have a little something different for you today & I'm pretty excited about it! I LOVE chocolate... so much so that it takes me a huge amount of will power to go a day without it. I am an incredibly fussy eater - my friends & family will definitely agree with me on that one - so I love being in the kitchen & cooking my meals from scratch, that way I know exactly what has gone into them. I had the day off work today so rather than rush out to the shop to buy a chocolate bar to settle my craving; I thought I would whip something up instead. After browsing some of my fave food blogs & scrolling through hundreds of tasty treats on Pintrest, I settled on these little beauties I spotted on The Lovely Cupboard!

They are utterly delicious & literally take no time at all to make: I made mine while waiting for the kettle to boil! Not only do they satisfy your sweet tooth, they also provide an extra portion of fruit which is never a bad thing. All you need are bananas, cooking chocolate (I used milk chocolate), dried coconut (or crushed nuts) & cocktail sticks for dipping. Once you're done, 'pop' them in the freezer for a few hours to set then enjoy!! 



Do you love chocolate as much as I do? What's your favourite quick treat?

xoxo,

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...