Thursday, July 26

Diane Bergeron...

 {via}

If you read Lonny Mag you have have spotted Interior Designer Diane Bergeron on the Lonny Loves section. This is the first I have stumbled across Bergeron & I am glad I did. She is an Australian designer based out of Melbourne who has been featured in publications throughout the world. Her aim is to mix classic & modern elements to create a relaxed, glamorous feel. That was exactly my first response when I flicked through her online portfolio. These are a few of my favourite spaces she has created in the past - perfect summer home style!









What designers have you recently discovered & loved?

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. Stunning interiors, beautiful combination of colours and patterns. Love them all. Great post.

    xnicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)) I love the bold contemporary twists in each space yet they still have an effortless feel about them! If only my home looked like that ;) xXx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...