Friday, August 3

Bold Stripes... The Aestate


Happy Friday! I'm so excited to have one of my fave bloggers Jessica Rowe from The Aestate guest posting today! If you don't already follow her blog, you are seriously missing out! It's my go to place for interior inspiration & to top it all off she also makes fab art available here!



Illusive Print is one of my favorite new blogs, so I jumped at the chance to guest post. I think the first time I was on her blog I browsed through the whole thing in one evening. Ashleigh has a killer sense of style and I absolutely love her prints! I was totally flattered when she chose my watercolor skull print for her latest "Wish a Day."

Lately, stripes have really been catching my eye. Like black and white checkered floors, they're so classic and bold. Some things you can always count on. A good black and white stripe is one of those things...



 




{1 2 3 4 5 6 7}



Horizontal, vertical...it doesn't matter. They're always a good choice.


 ---
Thanks for having me, Ashleigh!!

14 comments:

  1. I love black and white stripes! all these images are fabulous. I love them in the sofas! and that powder bath is so chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sofas are my favourite! Doesn't Jessica have thee best taste!? xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for having me, Ash!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and white stripes! Crushing on the sofas and the horizontal stripe wall in living space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love the look of a bold stripe...the way it takes down the formality of the french chair is fabulous!! Happy to discover your blog and now I'm your newest follower ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you! Your blog is great too!!! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Uh wowzer. Stripes always tend to worry me, course that's just fashion wise because I usually end up looking like a jailmate.... I think striped interiors are fab. Great choice, Jessica!

    Much Love,
    Trissta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love black and white stripes. That chair is amazing! Have fun at the Olympics....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black and white stripes are my favourite! Check out the My House page on my blog - you can see my entry is painted with stripes :)

    http://sarahkateinteriors.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're home is amazing! Great transformation. Loving your use of bold stripes in the entryway! :) xoxo

      Delete
  8. I am so happy I discovered you! I found you from The Aestate blog! Jessica has put together some amazing pictures with stripes! Love them!

    xo Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ashley, I see you have used the photo I took of the black and white striped chair in the Dior showroom. Could you please link it back to my site? Thanks!

    http://fourthfloorwalkup.com/2010/07/09/chairs/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...