Tuesday, August 7

DIY Decor... Ikea Hacks...


 {via}
  
I love a good statement piece of furniture... anything unique, contemporary but with that little bit of something special wins my vote! I was flicking through my Interior's Pintrest board & noticed a particular manufacturer popping up time & time again - none other than Ikea! Now, I've said before, I'm really not all that into Ikea (although a good 90% of the furniture in my place happens to be from there).

However, these are Ikea pieces with a twist aka Ikea Hacks! Here a few of my favourite ways to customise a generic piece of furniture from Ikea & transform it into something fabulous! My guy has already agreed to make me that desk! :)

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

Have you ever attempted to 'hack' an Ikea piece for yourself?

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting these great finds together! I always love coming across a great DIY from IKEA!

    xo Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...