Thursday, August 30

In the Shade...

{via}

Rose gold & copper tones have been everywhere this year! Not only in accessories & jewellery but also in interiors. This incredibly simple yet striking pendant light from Tom Dixon is my latest copper obsession. The Copper Shade, priced at £340, has been created by exploding a thin layer of pure cooper onto the internal surface of a polycarbonate globe. Resulting in a highly reflective surface that casts a warm metallic glow & reflects light to create the illusion of space. I just love the classic, retro form of the pendant yet somehow it is incredibly contemporary at the same time. I have a vision of a pair of them hanging above my kitchen island in my dream home! They just scream style & glamour! One Day.....

{via

{via

{via}

 {via}

 {via}

 {via}

Which piece do you dream of having in your home?

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessing over rose gold at the moment, These pieces look so lovely and classic! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...