Wednesday, August 1

Interior Inspiration: Olympic Medals

Hello Darlings! Tiffany here from the blog Tiffany Leigh Interior Design,
where I track my style inspirations and my journey into interior design school in the fall! I'm so excited to be here while Ashleigh is busy with the Olympics (how cool is that?)!

 But listen up peeps, gold, silver and bronze aren't just for the Olympics.

 Metallics are hot in decor right now too (Even gold! Can you believe that...I remember when I was little brass and gold were BIG, then people went all 'white gold only please', but yellow gold is BACK baby and better than ever).


Gold: Piggy Bank / Wishbone / Perfume Print
Silver: Lamp / Martini Side Table
Bronze: Pendant / Cookware

via Made by Girl

^This Kate Spade store in NYC goes over the top with a gold sequin wall. Serious Glamour.



via Tiffany Leigh Interior Design

^ I went all sliver in my already grey bathroom's makeover. See more here!


via the kitchn

^ Get your bronze on with some copper pendant lights!



Now the question is, which one takes first place?

Feel free to stop by my blog so we can become friends! Can't wait to meet you! xo

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How great are Tiffany's picks! That Kate Spade interior is incredible! I would go to New York just to visit that store! Those pendant lights are to die for! Added to my Dream House wish list! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I follow Tiffany's blog & I'm now your newest follower :) Have a good day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...