Tuesday, September 11

A Wish a Day... #12



If you know me then you know casual wear is not in my vocabulary. Always one to favour a pair of heels & pretty top over a pair of converse & tee. I have wanted a denim shirt for the longest time but always passed as I thought they were just too casual for me... that was until I spotted this one in Zara yesterday! Is it not just the perfect balance of casual & formal - I just love the leopard sleeves! For me, Zara has been continuously on point these past few seasons & the new collections are no exception! I couldn't help but try on EVERYTHING in the store! Unfortunately though, they were sold out of my size in this shirt so I'm off out to see if I can get it elsewhere!



xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. Nice post.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, soy Fran, un blogger de españa. tal vez t guste mi estilo y t animes a seguirme...

    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/gold-accents.html

    facebook: showroomdegarde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following your blog now :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!

It's lovely to hear from you :) x♥x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...